How to Sell Protective is now 2 days. The class is focused specifically on product, key protective managers, and all our participation programs including the Protective Dealer Owned Warranty Company.
Protective Asset Protection delivers proven training programs designed to empower our agents to develop, retain and win new business. Our courses provide real-world tools, techniques, and tactics you need to excel. Our Protective Agent Certification (PAC) class provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution with all the knowledge and tools needed to successfully represent Protective in the marketplace. Taught by experienced Protective team members, this 2-day workshop will review all the Protective product offerings, technology options, program structures and business processes you will need to quickly build your book of Protective business.
- Product and procedural information on:
- VSC programs for Automotive, RV, Powersports and Marine
- Limited Warranty programs for Automotive, RV, Powersports and Marine
- Ancillary programs
- Operations insight
- Customer Relations Department
- Producer Services Department
- Claims and Claims Payments
- Product Administration
- Producer Contracting
- Processing and Billing Statements
- Hands-on experience with dealer and agent portals
- Dealer Participation Programs
- Dealer Management / Field Training
- F&I Training
- State-specific based on attendees
Reasons To Attend
- Gain a better understanding of Protective products and processes
- Meet the people that support your success
- Improve your selling odds to make more money!
Who Should Attend
This workshop is appropriate for agents, sub-agents, office managers, or anyone representing Protective products.