Protective delivers proven training programs that F&I professionals can use to increase the bottom line. Our courses provide real-world tools, techniques and tactics you need to excel. Our Protective Agent Certification (PAC) class provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution to become an F&I agent. Taught by seasoned and experienced Protective sales trainers, this day and a half workshop provides real-world knowledge and practical skill-building to quickly move you into a role as an independent agent selling Protective products and services.
This workshop is a blended learning approach which includes a 2.5 day workshop and on-line products and processes available 24/7.
- Product and procedural information on:
- VSC programs for Automotive, RV, Powersports and Marine
- Limited Warranty programs for Automotive, RV, Powersports and Marine
- Ancillary programs
- Operations insight
- Customer Relations Department
- Producer Services Department
- Claims and Claims Payments
- Product Administration
- Producer Contracting
- Processing and Billing Statements
- Hands-on experience with dealer and agent portals
- Dealer Participation Programs
- Dealer Management / Field Training
- F&I Training
- State-specific based on attendees
Reasons To Attend
- Gain a better understanding of Protective products and processes
- Meet the people that support your success
- Improve your selling odds to make more money!
Who Should Attend
This workshop is appropriate for agents, sub-agents, office managers, or anyone representing Protective products.