RpmPlus Sport Theft
The true cost of powersport theft goes beyond simply the loss of your customer's vehicle.
If your customer's powersport vehicle is ever stolen, and their insurance company follows common industry practices, they will only cover the vehicle’s market value at the time of the loss. Fortunately, the RpmPlus Sport Theft Protection Program offers your customer a theft deterrent and identification system helping to minimize their losses, plus a Limited Warranty Benefit that gives them up to a $5,0001 credit toward a replacement vehicle at the original selling dealer.
- Distinctive theft warning window decals used to deter theft
- Vehicle permanently marked with traceable identification codes used to identify the owner of a recovered vehicle
- Up to $5,0001 Limited Warranty Benefit if the Theft Protection system fails to prevent the theft of the vehicle, and the vehicle is declared a total loss because either the vehicle is not recovered, or it is recovered, but is damaged beyond reasonable repair
- Up to $500 primary insurance deductible reimbursement2
- Transferable coverage may add to the resale value of your vehicle if you transfer to a private party3
- Coverage options up to five (5) years
- Monthly payment option if you include the program price within your powersport financing
Protection for the investment
The following example illustrates how the RpmPlus Sport Theft Protection Limited Warranty Benefit can help cover outstanding out-of-pocket costs if your powersport vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss:
Replacement vehicle costs
Actual Cash Value of Stolen Vehicle
Theft Protection Limited Warranty Benefit
Amount You Owe
*Approximate costs; your actual costs may vary.
This example is for illustrative purposes only. Actual Limited Warranty Benefit calculations will vary based on specific circumstances.
Coverage exclusions apply4:
Powersport vehicles stolen outside the United States, its territories or Canada
Powersport vehicles stolen with the keys in the ignition
Powersport vehicles stolen by family members or people with access to the vehicle’s keys
1 The Limited Warranty Benefit must be used toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle at the original selling dealer. Depending on availability and the Warranty Benefit amount you select at the time of product purchase, If the vehicle is purchased/leased as a used vehicle, the Theft Protection Limited Warranty Benefit amount will be the lesser of: (i) the Warranty Benefit amount selected by the customer at the time of Theft Protection Program purchase, or (ii) the actual cash value of the vehicle on the date of loss.
2 Primary insurance deductible will be reimbursed if the Covered Vehicle is stolen, recovered within thirty (30) days, damaged, but NOT declared a Total Loss. This Warrant y will reimburse you for the primary insurance deductible amount incurred due to the damage (if you file a claim for the damage with your primary insurer). Not available in all states. Please see your Warranty for details, including limitations and exclusions.
3 Warranty is transferable within 30 days of the covered vehicle’s resale or lease assumption. Please see your Warranty for complete transfer rules.
4 Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your Warranty for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
RpmPlus Sport Theft is a Revolos legacy product.