Protective Paintless Dent Repair Plan
Paintless Dent Repair preserves your customer's vehicle’s beauty — and its resale value.
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) can remove small dents and dings from painted sheet metal surfaces with no harm to the vehicle’s factory finish. In this innovative repair process, our highly skilled, certified PDR service technicians use specialized hand tools to manipulate and flex the dented metal from behind the panel. Guaranteed craftsmanship restores the metallic surface to its original form. Our PDR process does not require body fillers, sanding or painting, and usually leaves no evidence that a dent ever existed.
- Unlimited usage during the service contract term
- No deductible or out-of-pocket expenses — just sign and drive
- Lifetime repair warranty, which guarantees 100% customer satisfaction on performed repairs
- Convenient and quicker than traditional body shop repair methods
- Hassle-free claims process with nationwide coverage
- Protects your customer's vehicle’s resale value
- May reduce lease turn-in penalties
- Your service contract is transferable, one time only, to a private party purchaser if you sell the vehicle while the service contract is still in force, which may add to resale value (must follow transfer procedures in service contract and pay transfer fee)
Paintless Dent Repair
Our Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Plan covers minor dents and dings up to four inches (4”) in diameter that can be fully repaired using PDR methods. Our non-invasive process does not compromise your vehicle’s factory finish.
• No harm to vehicle’s factory finish.
• No sanding, painting, or body fillers.
Our nationwide certified PDR service technicians utilize specialized hand tools to manipulate and flex the metal from behind the panel. Guaranteed craftsmanship restores the metallic surface back to its original form.
Terms from 1 to 7 years