In the event of a total loss or unrecovered theft, GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) will, in most cases, pay the difference between the actual cash value and the scheduled balance owed to the lender.
GAP is available for the following Protective industries:
GAP Benefits Include:
- Payable in the event of a total loss
- Covers the difference, in most cases, between the scheduled loan pay-off amount and the asset’s actual cash value net of refunds
- Covers customer’s primary insurance deductible up to $1,000 (where state allowed)
- Protection for vehicles with a loan amount of up to $100,000 at the time of purchase
- Up to 84 months of protection available
How GAP Coverage Works
Gap Coverage is available for most new and pre-owned vehicles, marine, watercraft and powersport assets.
Details about Automotive GAP
Details about Marine GAP
Details about Powersports GAP