Effective Sales Skills For F&I Managers
Presented by Protective’s AFIP-certified team trainers who live it every day in dealerships just like yours, this course will give you the real world tools, techniques and tactics you need to excel as an F&I Manager.
A variety of topics are included in this class including but not limited to:
- The ProProfit F&I Sales System
- Laws and Regulations
- Objection handling
- Extended Service Contracts
- GAP Coverage
One of the unique features of all of Protective's courses is that we don’t just “turn you loose” when the course is done. You will leave with a goal based action plan and specific coaching follow-up steps to ensure that you’re using what you’ve learned once you are back on the job.
Whether you’re brand new or an experienced veteran, you’ll leave this course with specific goals to achieve that will boost your sales and production when you return to your dealership.
Some of what you'll learn:
- How to create business outcomes designed to close more sales and improve your product penetration percentage
- Ways to handle the toughest objections with finesse and polish
- Actions you must take that will establish your authority, boost your credibility and earn respect
- How to conduct an effective interview and menu presentation
Effective Sales Skills for F&I Managers Investment
Standard Investment: $1,495.00
Preferred client: $995.00
Accelerated F&I Sales Bootcamp
Taught by veterans of the F&I industry, this course is designed specifically to improve your PVR, sharpen your skills and make you more money. There’s not an ounce of fluff anywhere in this course.
- If you’re just beginning, this course isn’t for you.
- If you need to learn Laws & Regs this course isn’t for you.
- If you’re not ready to Practice, Drill and Rehearse, this course isn’t for you.
- If you just want a couple of days away from the dealership, this isn’t for you
- If you’re a whiner, well, see the points above
We took the most important parts of being a deal closing F&I manager and built this course around four things:
- Doing an effective Interview
- Creating a powerful menu presentation that works
- Handling objections Like A Boss
- Closing the sale – it’s a lot easier than you think if, you do the three above well
You’ll spend 2.5 days working with Protective’s AFIP certified team trainers learning what works. And more importantly, you’ll know how to use it when you get back to your dealership.
You will learn an effective Interview and Menu presentation that features the products your dealership is currently selling, not some tired old word track that has been around forever. It will be your presentation and no one else’s.
So if your PVR isn’t where you’d like it or you need to get back the tools that made you successful in the first place this is your course.
Accelerated F&I Sales Bootcamp Investment
Standard Investment: $695.00
Preferred client: $495.00
Our Effective Sales for F&I Managers is designed for F&I leaders and dealership management personnel who wish to better understand what it takes to succeed in an F&I world. Training includes:
- Menu selling
- Closing skills
- Laws and regulations
- Product knowledge
- Objection handling
Videotaped role playing is a key focus, giving participants a broader understanding of common customer objections for F&I products.
For your convenience Protective offers customized on-site training programs held at your dealership or at an offsite facility, tailored directly to the areas in which you wish to improve. Popular topics include:
- Selling styles
- Customer interviewing
- Closing techniques
- Regulatory compliance guidelines
- Product education
Protective offers customized RV training programs held at various points throughout the year. For more information regarding RV training, consult the training calendar and contact Jaime Pais.
Marine and Powersports Training
Protective offers customized training programs held at various points throughout the year. For more information regarding marine and powersports training for your dealership, contact Chris Bernish at 1 (800) 328-8690.