Enjoy Having Control Over Your F&I Program
- Dealer reserves, consumer contract coverages, and marketing materials, as well as the company name, and state of incorporation are some of the options managed by DOWC ownership.
- A Protective DOWC program offers the best of both worlds with the tax deferral advantages of a non-controlled foreign corporation (NCFC) and the cash flow benefits of a controlled foreign corporation (CFC)
- Underwriting profits and investment income are retained solely by the dealer owned warranty company.
- With less restrictive investment allocations than traditional dealer participation programs, a Protective DOWC program offers the potential of a significantly higher risk-adjusted return on equity and assets.
- Flexibility to receive current income or long-term capital appreciation.
- The dealer is not the contractual obligor of service contracts.
Protective Asset Protection helps you with the set-up of your DOWC, and handles all of the day to day operations for the DOWC. This includes: Underwriting, Claims, Financial Statement Preparation and Reporting, and “Real time” Online Entry and Reporting.